A local lawn care business, with a strong history of over 25 years, is looking for a new Part-time Office Assistant for our growing office.
Colorado Lawn Specialists has been serving the Denver Metro Area since 1991. We are licensed through the Department of Agriculture and are A-rated by the Better Business Bureau. We provide superior lawn care services at affordable prices. We offer many services and packages to fit our customer's needs. Most importantly, we take pride in our work and our focus is on our customers. We love our products and services, and we think you will, too!
That is where you come in! We need someone to answer our incoming customer calls and provide fantastic ongoing customer service to our valued clients. In this role, you will also be assisting with scheduling, billing, and client communication. Other duties include filing, data entry, and managing email correspondence.
On our team, you will be highly valued, treated with respect and part of a growing business. The ideal candidate would have excellent customer service skills, be friendly & upbeat. Additionally, you should be a true people person, demonstrate empathy and be able to deal with customers in all situations. Having a “can do” attitude and excellent communication skills are a must.
Duties Include, but not limited to…
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Providing customer service over the phone
- Confirming appointments
- Calling past customers to schedule follow up services
- Provide admin support
- General Admin Assistant duties – filing, data entry, emailing, scheduling, marketing support
Required Skills & Traits Include, but not limited to…
- Customer Service Skills
- Professional Demeanor
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Upbeat and Friendly
- Ability to show a high degree of empathy to connect to our customers
- Team Player, willing to do what it takes to get things done
- Highly Organized
- 2 - 3 years of Customer Service Experience
- 2 - 3 years of Administrative Assistant, Reception or Office Management Experience
Hours & Compensation:
This is a part-time position to start, with the potential to grow to full time. We need 20 hours of support, and can be flexible on days/time within our standard office hours (8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday). Hours fluctuate seasonally, peaking in summer and fall, and slower in the winter.
This position pays $17-20/hr DOE, benefits are not available at this time.
This position is located in Aurora, near 6th Ave and I-225.