Hire With Ease
- Englewood, CO
We are a commercial and residential family owned stucco contracting company serving the Denver Metro Area. We have a great team, we treat our customers like gold, and have created an environment where people love to work. Our company has a Five Star Rating with Google, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and an outstanding reputation in the community.
We are currently looking for a full time Estimator to assist an already successful team and to bid our services to prospective clients. This is a salaried, non-commission position. Our estimators are NOT required to generate their own leads or manage the completion of the projects they estimate. This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in exterior construction who is looking for an upstanding, stable, and growing company they can build a lasting career with.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Meet with prospective clients to learn about their needs while establishing trust and educating them about options for their project
- Acquire all measurements, photos and other information needed for job costing and production of estimates
- Accurately and clearly calculate costs to complete project
- Submit timely and competitive estimates to prospective clients
- Maintain customer contact and address all issues and questions until estimate is signed
- Anticipate potential problems and aid team to avoid or resolve problems before they impact projects
- Work with all other departments to ensure that estimates are clear and properly priced
- Attend weekly sales meetings
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with exterior construction project management or estimating
- Strong client focus with a natural ability to develop rapport and establish trust
- Exceptional work ethic and reliability to take responsibility for completion of duties with limited supervision
- Strong detail orientation with the ability to multi-task multiple estimates with varying priority
- Well-spoken with superior communication skills
- Comfortable using various electronics (ipad, laptop, etc.) and software programs.
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Solid math and analytical skills, including the ability to perform square footage calculations by hand and from blueprints
- Flexible to meet tight or last minute deadlines for clients
- Strong moral character
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs
- Ability to safely climb ladders to obtain measurements
Desired Skills and Experience Include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of insurance claims and Xactimate
- Experience with software products such as: Quickbooks for Estimating, MS Office Suite, CAD and various types of estimating software.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual salary of $60k - &70k DOE + generous performance bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance after 90 days
- 401K plan after 90 days
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Work vehicle, phone/devices, and gas (as needed to complete estimates) are provided.
Tuesday, May 4, 2021