Appointment Scheduler & Assistant
Hire With Ease
- Englewood, CO
About Colorado Siding and Repair
Colorado Siding Repair’s values and culture set our team apart from our competitors. We truly care about our community and treat our clients AND our staff like gold. We work hard, but we really love what we do and strive to have an upbeat, fun and supportive environment. This is the kind of place where doing your best pays off, people are genuinely valued and we foster a work life balance.We are looking for a successful Appointment Scheduler to join our team.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Make a high volume (70+ per day, average call less than 2 minutes) of outbound calls to warm leads to qualify projects, filter bad leads, and set and confirm appointments
- Extensively document all customer contact communications in CRM systems
- Consistently follow-up with warm leads
- Manage multiple cloud-based calendar systems to schedule and track customer contacts
- Work cool leads from aged list of contacts with consistent calling and emailing
- Various administrative duties as needed
- Previous experience working in the Home Renovation Industry (current understanding of the siding industry, best current products and terminology is required)
- 2+ years’ experience as an appointment scheduler with demonstrated high success rate of warm leads to scheduled appointments
- Experience working with CRMs and cloud-based technology- with the ability to be highly detailed in keeping notes in the systems
- Comfortable with continuous follow up on the warm leads - friendly persistence is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and meet monthly deadlines and targets
- Excellent communication skills - including an outstanding phone presence
- Ability to work Saturdays (remote is a possibility)
- 5 years’ experience as an appointment scheduler in the Home Renovation Industry, with 2 of those years in Exterior Home Renovation Industry
- Strong knowledge of James Hardie Siding
Hours & Compensation:
This position will be expected to keep regular office hours at the company’s primary office location near S. Santa Fe Drive and Belleview Avenue in Denver.
Compensation is $15/hour plus 1% commission on sales generated from appointments scheduled. Excellent benefit package available to full-time employees the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Please fill out our application and attach your resume. Please do not contact our company directly, only applications through this portal will be considered.
Monday, June 24, 2019
$15/hour plus 1% commission