Hire With Ease
- Evergreen, CO
At High Country Low Voltage LLC, we bring client interactions to life with the latest in Audio/Video/Network integration. Our commitment is to uphold our stellar reputation in the market by bringing excellent job quality and great communication to every project.
We are currently looking for an AV Technician to join our growing team.
Audio Visual Installation Technician is responsible for the installation and support of complex audio/visual systems in a variety of commercial customer environments. We are seeking a candidate with skills and abilities to install, diagnose and service audio visual equipment in a corporate environment.
Our vision is to provide a rewarding and “family” style work environment, where our team members can build lasting career and also have the work-life balance to enjoy the quality of life they desire.
Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Perform comprehensive, onsite audio-visual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, LED/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware and speakers, control systems.
- Perform cable pull paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables
- Install Crestron, Extron and Qsys control systems
- Install video conferencing system including Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms, etc.
- Assist with structural installation of displays, screens and projectors
- Maintain daily communication with Lead Installation Technician, Project Manager and Installation Manager on status of projects and task lists
- Travel to off-site corporate locations, as part of the system installation team will be required
Desired Skills and Traits of the Ideal Candidate Include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team to install and troubleshoot AV systems is required
- Excellent AV troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in Crestron Toolbox, Tesira, Qsys, and other major AV platforms
- Can-Do Attitude, Team Player
- Provide Outstanding Customer Interactions
- Ability and comfort with working in commercial environments, equipment racks, and construction sites
- Willing to participate in industry training sessions, seminars, and conventions is required
- Willing to maintain professional work appearance
Hours, Salary and Benefits:
This is a full-time position with occasional overtime. Most work is performed Monday thru Friday, from 8am -5pm, with the occasional evening and weekend work. Occasional overnight travel is possible, with notice.
Hourly pay is $24-$33/hour depending on experience, with additional performance-based bonuses.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance (Anthem Gold), paid holidays and vacation time, we provide a company vehicle and most tools.
Here’s more about us:
Thursday, June 16, 2022
$24 - $33/hr, DOE, benefits