Hire With Ease
- Cheyenne, WY, United States
At Monad (www.monadservices.com), our mission is to provide design, installation, and maintenance for all heat trace services in industrial and commercial sectors. Through thoughtful design, safe and efficient installations, cost-effective maintenance solutions; our mission is to be your single source for all things heat trace.
The Electrical Foreman will plan, layout, install and repair wiring, electrical devices, and control equipment by performing the following duties. The ideal candidate would be a team player, able to work independently, as well as able to work with high attention to detail in a safe manner.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications, industry standards, and local/ national codes.
- Prepares sketches showing the location of wiring and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that company processes and guidelines are adhered to.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit and cable.
- Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads and applying terminal caps or terminal blocks.
- Connects wiring to industrial devices and power equipment.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus.
- Tests continuity of circuit to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components.
- Repairs faulty equipment or systems.
- Ability to manage small crews of electricians and apprentices.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, climb, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Able to travel throughout Colorado, North Dakota, and Wyoming with a per diem range of $100-$150.
Education and/or Experience:
Four-year program certificate; or two years associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- OSHA 10 hours or greater - required
- MSHA - encouraged
- PEC Safeland - required
- Forklift and aerial lift equipment certifications – required
- Colorado, North Dakota, and Wyoming Journeyman Electrician licenses - required
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening along with random testing administered quarterly. Potential employees must be insurable and hold a valid driver’s license with experience towing trailers.
What We Offer:
At Monad, we know that our greatest asset is our employees and that is why we offer generous benefits to support work-life balance, listed below:
- Medical and pharmacy benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Competitive pay ($35-$40/hr DOE)
- Competitive paid time off
- 7 Paid national holidays
- FSA and HSA spending accounts
- Commuter benefits program
- Life, personal accident, and disability coverage
- Learning and development resources
- Coaching and mentoring
We appreciate your excitement, but please do not contact our office directly. Monad Services has engaged an outsourced firm to facilitate the hiring process; only applicants through this portal will be considered.
Thursday, March 17, 2022