Hire With Ease
- Denver, CO, United States
Key position with room for growth at top Denver marketing agency.
At Brand Iron, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced Operations Manager to oversee daily activities, increase operational efficiency and help achieve company goals and objectives.
We love our work hard, play hard atmosphere and the opportunity to work with fun and interesting clients!
As an ideal candidate, you are a seasoned manager of people and processes with a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity.You’ll display the proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, clients and vendors to ensure proper operation of the organization.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols to ensure error-free client deliverables.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed.
- Understand our revenue streams and associated costs and identify opportunities to maximize efficiency and profit.
- Understand each of our clients’ brand and business goals, objectives and outcomes - Making sure that we are helping them to achieve their stated goals and objectives. on time and within budget.
- Manage workflow - Ensure signed proposals are entered into the project management system and that we adhere to our project timelines, deliverables and budgets.
- Manage fluctuations in our creative, content and development workloads and provide/oversee timeline related communication to all stakeholders.
- Manage client communications – Ensure clients receive weekly client updates and monthly status reports that effectively highlight the work Brand Iron has completed, what’s next on deck and results achieved.
- Results tracking - Utilize our results tracking tools to compile reports that provide insights into what’s working and what needs to be tweaked to achieve desired outcomes for our clients and company. Issue KPI and Scorecard reports to the executive team along with suggestions for strategy adjustments where necessary.
- Ensure Brand Iron is treated as a client - In marketing it is very easy to put ourselves on the back burner. We need to ensure that we treat ourselves as one of our top clients by effectively executing our marketing efforts, making adjustments to our strategy and tactics and hitting our financial goals and objectives.
- Provide inspired leadership for the company - Promoting a healthy company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, operations or other related discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in management, operations and leadership
- Operational experience in a marketing agency, online marketing, advertising or other related setting
- Experience working with multiple clients at once
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Ability to build consensus and relationship among managers, partners, and employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of project management software like Asana, Google Docs, Sharp Spring, Active Campaign, etc.
What we offer the right candidate:
This position offers a competitive annual salary of $75k-$85k combined with an extremely generous benefits package including medical insurance, PTO, 401K and more.
Our office fosters a creative, collaborative atmosphere with open work spaces, pub desks, sofas and a rooftop lounge to take in the sights of downtown Denver over lunch. We are within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and the Pepsi Center. In fact, we provide all our team members with a 24/7 Pepsi Center Parking Pass to use for daily parking as well as Pepsi Center events – just another perk of joining our amazing team!
Brand Iron is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Are you the dynamic, results-oriented operational leader we’re looking for? Then we want to hear from you! Please apply below.
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
$75,000 - $85,000