A growing, small business is looking to add a talented Sous Chef to our team. We are a gourmet meal service that focuses on creating quality, chef-prepared meals for weekly delivery. We make life easier & more delicious for our customers and we are looking for someone that shares our passion for making high-quality meals easily available.
In this full-time role, you will be doing prep work, executing our wide variety of recipes from planned menus, participate in our commercial kitchen organization and other general kitchen duties. There is room to grow in this position and there will be opportunities to help with designing menus & more down the road. We are a small team, so we all pitch in and help each other. This role is also responsible for doing dishes (we know, it’s not the fun part, but so essential) and helps to keep our kitchen clean and organized.
This is a great role for someone who loves cooking but wants to leave the nights & weekend work behind them. We are a small team, so this job does require a flexible, can-do attitude. Our business focuses on creating well-planned, organized and efficient execution of our services. We work hard, but have fun and truly love what we do. The ideal candidate for this position would be looking to build a lasting career with our growing business. This is a great, fun environment where your talents can shine.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Execution of the prep list, changes every week, as does our menu
- Execution of a wide variety of recipes
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen and your workspace
- Product quality assurance
- Maintaining a clean & organized walk-in
- Dishes, yeah we know they suck, but as stated above, we are a small team. The responsibility of dishes will fall primarily on you.
Desired Traits Include, but not limited to:
- Upbeat & positive attitude
- Passion for cooking
- Highly values cleanliness and organization
- Self-motivated, must be able to work independently
- Enjoys a small business environment
-Ability to work at a fast pace
Desired Skills and Experience Include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional kitchen experience, or culinary school training
- Basic understanding of world cuisine
- Able to cook on a large scale
- Knife Skills
- Understanding of the Whole 30 Diet
Hours and Compensation for Sous Chef:
- Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- $15 – $18/hour, Depending on Experience
- Health benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off after 90 days
- We are located on the Northeast side of Denver, near I-70 and Havana
- Please check out our website for more information about us https://www.fiveeggsmeals.com (but please only apply through the link below, not through our website)
TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AND UPLOAD YOUR RESUME.