Site Manager for Thrive's Coworking location in Ball Park or Cherry Creek Areas
Hire With Ease
- Denver, CO
Thrive Workplace (www.thriveworkplace.com) is seeking a versatile and dynamic Site Manager for its Ball Park Neighborhood and Cherry Creek Locations.
Thrive Management is revolutionizing where entrepreneurs work by providing a complete portfolio of sophisticated co-working space, executive office spaces, community collaboration opportunities, client services, computing platforms, and training room solutions for a variety of clients in a fun and inviting environment. Thrive has transformed its sites into one of the most sought after co-working spaces in Denver by focusing on open floor plans, flexible work environments, services, and a collective community collaboration. The core of its mission is to help people and businesses “thrive” in our inclusive environment.
The site manager is the key leader of each location. The site manager is responsible for ensuring an exceptional member experience, managing sales and expenses, and providing team leadership.
An ideal candidate must have extensive leadership or management experience in a service-driven environment. Additionally, the individual we seek must be able to "thrive" in a fast-paced, ever changing entrepreneurial environment.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Ensure member satisfaction and customer service.
- Create positive tenant relationships and promote retention.
- Manage customer and site problems.
- Manage the customer experience around the sensory areas; sight, sound, touch, taste, and smell.
- Seek opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss members’ growth goals and objectives.
- Continuously improve site experience and enhance member satisfaction.
Management of Site Sales & Expenses:
- Manage profit and loss goals of site and insure 100% occupancy. Assist in revenue forecasting, site sales, manage expenses, and report monthly status.
- Managing leads and sales aspects for site; updating/creating leads in CRM system, leading and/or managing tours, negotiating and closing contracts.
Manage Site Needs:
- Manage support staff for site, including performance review and professional development.
- Conduct tours for new clients.
- Manage special event needs; staffing, access, and other needs.
- Manage client and site change needs: office changes/needs, conference rooms, special requests.
- Manage maintenance needs: manage office and appearance by assuring site functions are continuously operational, maintenance coordination, logging issues with landlord, owners, vendors.
- Suggest site improvements for facilities.
- Manage site procurement/resupply needs.
- Manage Data collection as needed to support Thrive’s key performance indies Scorecard.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE :
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and promotional) skills
- Passionate with understanding of coworking environment, high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to manage budgets and report status to Scorecard tools
- Working knowledge of social media
- Flexible problem solver
- Able to address human conflict and resolve issues
Compensation will be competitive ($20-$25/hr depending on experience and other factors) + potential profit sharing benefits and equity positions for long-term candidates. Additional perks include paid time off, and the opportunity to grow with a fun, dynamic company that is at the hub of the entrepreneur community in the Denver area.
Thursday, June 6, 2019
$20 - $25/hr