Office Manager - Client Relations and Scheduling for Growing Small Business (30-40 hrs per week) $20-$24/hr
Hire With Ease
- Englewood, CO
Asbestos Abatement, Inc. is one of the leading asbestos removal contractors in Colorado. We have been steadily growing for the last 10 years we have been in business. We are proud to be a Veteran-Owned Small Business and have an A+ rating on the BBB.
We are seeking a polished, professional Office Manager to join our team. This role will be directly supporting the company’s leadership and will play a critical role in supporting our clients and keeping our office operations well managed and up to date. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and also very strong organizational and administrative skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but not limited to:
- Customer service –greet guests, answer phones, assist with questions
- Support the scheduling process and communicate closely with Project Managers and Team Leaders
- General office administrative duties – ordering supplies, filing/scanning, organization
- Calculate time cards and report payroll
- Assist with permitting process, managing deadlines
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
- Several years of experience as an Office Manager or Admin Assistant, preferably within a construction or restoration business
- Computer savvy and adaptable to new software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great customer service skills
- Flexible, adaptable personality
- Strong commitment to a dynamic, small team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours & Compensation:
- This position can be 30-40 hours per week, offering an opportunity for flexibility within normal business hours.
- Pay is $20-$24/hr DOE, plus medical benefits.
- Company cell phone is provided.
This is a direct, permanent hire for Asbestos Abatement, Inc, however please do not contact them directly. To apply, please follow the link to fill out the application and submit your resume. Thank you for your time.
Friday, August 9, 2019