Ride Designs, a local manufacturer of custom and standard seating products for the rehab/wheelchair industry is looking for a full time support for their Customer Service Team to be part of its growing, dynamic and compassionate team of customer service experts who make a difference every day.
The primary responsibility of the this role is to be the liaison between our valued customers and our company as orders are fulfilled. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic with attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining a friendly, helpful demeanor in a fast-paced working environment. Additionally, having a strong technical and mechanical aptitude is important in this role. This is a very heavy order entry, data entry, databased focused position. And there is customer interaction, but more computer and data focused for the day to day duties. Someone who is able to focus, get things done and doesn't mind some repetition would be a good fit for this job.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone, and via email in high volume, busy environment with professional phone/email etiquette
- Process incoming quote requests for custom or standard products
- Process orders, both standard and custom
- Oversee order fulfillment and manage ongoing communication of order status to customers, internationally, nationwide and locally
- Process and verify 3D incoming custom seating shapes ensuring all necessary information is included before sending to production.
- Thoroughly learn and understand product information
DESIRED SKILLS & TRAITS INCLUDE(but not limited to):
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated, as well as be a great team player
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be empathetic and deal well with a variety of personalities
- Dependable and operates with integrity
- Tech savvy, must have technical aptitude for mechanical understanding of product
- Able to learn quickly, apply critical thinking and multitask effectively
DESIRED EXPIRENCE (includes but not limited too…)
- 2 – 3 years of Customer Service experience is required with at least 1 year of experience providing customer service over the phone and email
- Experience using a CRM
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suites including Outlook, Excel and Access based databases.
- Wheelchair Industry experience is preferred, but not required
PAY & BENEFITS:
This is a full-time position at $16.50/hr. with a review in 90 days. Competitive benefits package including Healthcare, Paid Holidays, Vacation time/PTO, and 401k
Casual – Professional Environment
Qualified candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and background check for this equal opportunity employer.
Please follow the link to submit your resume and complete our online application. Only candidates that apply through this portal will be considered, please don't contact our office directly.