Payroll Assistant - Entry Level - Room to Grow $15-17/hr
Hire With Ease
- South Jordan, UT
G&A Partners is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) offering payroll, benefits and HR outsourcing services to small and medium sized businesses in a variety of industries. Our Salt Lake Office, located in South Jordan, has an immediate opening for a Payroll Assistant. This is an entry level position with lots of room to We are a rapidly growing company with over 20 years of history.
This entry level position is responsible for entering employee payroll data in multiple systems. Responsibilities also include answering phone calls and emails from coworkers, client contacts, and client employees. Organization will be important as well as the ability to multi-task in order to meet strict deadlines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Input time cards
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, direct deposit, new hire, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepare Reports
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Computer experience, as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Self-motivated and able to perform job responsibilities with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Desired Previous Job Experience/Qualifications:
- General knowledge of computer programs required.
- Payroll experience helpful but not required.
G&A Partners offers medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k, an award winning wellness program and a full-time schedule conducive to work-life balance.
Tuesday, January 22, 2019