Office Admin / Client Services in Financial Broker Services
Hire With Ease
- Denver, CO
A leading insurance brokerage that has over 20 years of experience providing life, annuity, and long-term care insurance products to financial service professionals, has an exciting opportunity for an Client Services Manager to join its Denver team.
The Office & Client Services Manager is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day activities in the office are handled effectively by providing administrative support to the owner and excellent customer service to our clients.
If you enjoy working independently and with a small team, never miss a detail, and can balance multiple responsibilities with ease, then this role may be a fit for you. 1-2+ years of experience in the financial services and/or insurance industry is strongly desired but not a requirement.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Office Administration/Executive Support
- Greet and assist all walk in traffic
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Review and distribute checks
- Help prepare for meetings and presentations
Client Services Management
- Manage all cases (life insurance applications) and communicate with brokers as necessary
- Audit applications and other paperwork to ensure complete and accurate information
- Help to correct any issues with new business and communicate issues and solutions to the brokers/clients when necessary
- Maintain information in Customer Relationship Management database
- Run proposals
- Create quick quotes
- Send collateral as necessary to brokers
- Identify any new sales opportunities and communicate to sales (i.e. expiring term periods)
What we offer:
- Salary: Starting salary is between $40,000-$45,000, DOE + performance bonuses
- Benefits package, including paid time off, holidays
- Great work environment: Our small team environment is family-oriented and an upbeat, supportive workplace.
Experience, Skills, & Traits of an Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Go getter personality
- Eager to learn, grow, and develop
Please visit the following link to complete our online application. There is also place to upload your resume.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019