A family-owned business, proudly offering commercial & residential roofing and other services across Colorado. We have built a lasting and growing company based on our values of Family, Communication, Loyalty, and Honesty. Our outstanding & established reputation with homeowners and businesses comes from providing excellent customer service and a high attention to detail in all that we do. We are looking for a new Production Manager & Estimator for our growing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all of the Project Managers on each of our residential and commercial jobs and ensuring adherence to timelines, quality assurance, and customer satisfaction. This role is also responsible for supervising project budgets, representing us for all production related items, and managing state & federal compliance procedures. Additionally, this person is the main Estimator for all of our jobs and responsible for coordinating with general contractors, preparing construction budgets, and obtaining bids from vendors & subcontractors.
The ideal person for this role would be experienced in Production or Project Management and Estimating. Being highly organized, motivated, and proactive are critical to this role. We are growing rapidly and have a dynamic team, with a great sales department, so we really need a solid person in this position that can easily handle multiple priorities, a fast-paced environment, and is someone that has the desire to grow with an ambitious and enthusiastic team.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Work as part of the management team, with the CEO and COO, in day-to-day administration of all projects
- General Management of Project Managers, including ensuring customer communication, coordination of work orders, change of orders, final planning, permitting, inspection, etc.
- Works as the key Estimator, coordinating with general contractors, vendors, etc.
- Ensures compliance with company specific, State, Federal, and other Local regulations, rules and polices
- Manage material list, negotiate prices, create work orders, etc. for new jobs
- Vendor and Subcontractor Management, maintain and build relationships
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Desired Skills & Traits Include, but are not limited to:
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Skilled in production management operations
- Strong problem solving, team building, planning, and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service & relationship building skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent follow through skills
- Ability to mentor, coach, and manage others
- Desire to grow, flexible attitude
Desired Experience Includes, but is not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, or comparable experience
- Successful experience as a Project Manager or Production Manager, ideally in roofing, but in another related field are welcome to apply
- Estimating experience in roofing ideally, but related industry welcome to apply
- Team management experience preferred
$65,000 - $75,000 DOE, plus potential commission, with PTO and holidays.
We don’t have health benefits at this time, but we are currently working to implement a company healthcare benefit plan.
Please submit your resume and fill out the application below.