A fast-paced, growing Employee Benefits Company is looking for a new, dynamic Customer Service Representative for its growing and client centric team. Our company helps businesses start and maintain their retirement plans. Many employers offer a 401(k) plan, we are hired by those employers to handle the trading and accounting for everyone’s investments while making sure the retirement plan is run efficiently and accurately.
In this role, the Customer Service Representative works with clients to help answer questions about their 401(k) plans and the ideal candidate should be able to discuss with customers their unique plans, operations, laws and regulations. Additionally, this role provides some tech support to our web services both by email and over the phone. No sales is involved.
The ideal candidate for this position should have excellent customer service skills, great communication skills and be a fast learner. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a company that they can build a career with, as we offer opportunities to grow and promote from within. We value a work/life balance and have a high retention rate.
Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Consult clients about their benefits
- Collaborate with Customer Service Team to provide holistic approach to client needs
- Know and understand their client’s retirement plans to ensure administration is done in accordance with plan provisions
- Work collaboratively within the organization to share best practices and aid in the continuous improvement of the services
- Research and Analyze complex client issues and questions
- Utilize multi-line telephone and computer
Desired Skills & Traits Include, but not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solution minded, great problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to build relationships
- Be very detail oriented, able to manage multiple factors when consulting clients
- Collaborative attitude, team player
- Ability to navigate computers while on phone
- Ability to multi-task
- Energetic and upbeat attitude
- Professional phone and e-mail communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience Include, but not limited to:
- 3 -5 Years of Customer Service Skills required, ideal over the phone, in a call center environment
- Client service model experience including marketing campaigns and scheduling follow up contact and regular client communication
- Computer experience (Microsoft Word/Excel/Access) and the ability to learn new and complex computer applications
- Must be able to pass a background check
Pay and Compensation:
$35,000 - $40,000/year, Full-time, Mon – Fri, Benefits (Including medical and dental, paid leave, vision, life and long term care insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
To Apply please submit your resume and fill out our online application.