Customer Success Rep - Craft Beverage Software Company $40-45k - DOE
Hire With Ease
- Westminster, CO
FIVE x 5 Solutions is hiring support experts who are passionate about providing the craft beverage industry with unparalleled customer service. You'll serve as the customer's primary contact, educating them on how to use their system, new product features, and advocating internally on their behalf to influence product development. You'll work collaboratively with our team to make our best even better to support the growth of the craft beverage industry.Keeping our clients happy keeps us in business. We've grown quickly and want to make sure we maintain the same level of satisfaction, renewals, and recommendations we've earned from our clients. Without them, we don't have jobs.
FIVE x 5 Solutions has built production management software specifically designed for distilleries and breweries (called DISTILL x 5 and BREW x 5, respectively). We are passionate about helping our customers' succeed in making the best spirits and beers in the world and see ourselves as an extension of their businesses.
Our current team is small, but big in heart - we take pride in creating our own environment, achieving the perfect blend of hard work, passion, nerdiness, and fun. Friday afternoons are spent getting to know our client's products a little better while discussing the week's highlights, playing pinball and taking a deep breath after a productive week.
About the Job:
• Provide exceptional customer service by interacting with distillery and brewery staff via email and phone to identify and resolve issues.
• Understand client pain points, communicate issues internally, and advocate for product improvements.
• Obtain an expert understanding of our products and services as well as the craft beverage industry.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Be the "go-to" for both client questions and internal product development discussions.
• Demonstrated success in a phone/email support position.
• Strong technical aptitude and desire to become an expert in a niche industry.
• Killer critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Incredible people skills and a passion for making people happy.
• Team player who enjoys collaborating to make our product evolve.
• Motivated, goal-oriented, and persistent.
• Able to juggle as many flaming batons as can be thrown at you.
Bonus if you...
• Have experience with databases or database management.
• Have experience writing technical documents and support articles.
• Love all things tech and getting into the nitty-gritty.
• Are interested in the history, production, and consumption of beer, wine, and spirits.
• Regularly break 500 when playing Skee-Ball.
Perks of the job:
• Easy commute from Denver or Boulder
• Unlimited vacation and sick time (that you're encouraged to use)
• Office lounge featuring classic Skeeball, pinball (Gorgar), darts, and vinyl
• Fully stocked bar and monthly beer, spirits, or wine tastings
• Dog-friendly office
• A group of passionate, dedicated and all-around incredible teammates
More about us:
The FIVE x 5 team values work/life balance, but more importantly we want coming to work to be something you want to do, not something you have to do. We take time every week to bond as a team, and consider our coworkers friends as much as colleagues.
With over seven years in business, we know what we're doing and proud of what we've already accomplished. There's always room for growth and improvement, though - join us and help us figure out what comes next.
Tuesday, January 8, 2019