Goodrich Chimney is a small, family owned and operated company in Golden, Colorado. We specialize in wood burning fireplaces, stoves, evaporative coolers, and more.
We are looking for a new team member to join us as our Office Assistant & Showroom Assistant. This role is responsible for providing customer service, scheduling appointments for our work crews, answering phones, accounting data entry and other general office duties. We are looking for someone with a friendly and upbeat attitude, that has strong problem-solving skills, and is able to thrive in a busy and dynamic office.
This position supports and reports to our Office Manager. The ideal candidate for this role should have some light bookkeeping/accounting data entry experience and be able to use our accounting software with training. Additionally, experience with dispatch or scheduling work crews would be helpful, such as being able to coordinate appointments with our staff and customers, strong working knowledge of the greater Denver/Golden area and commute times, are all highly preferred.
At Goodrich Chimney family is EVERYTHING. We all work together to create a positive, friendly, successful environment where we can all thrive and grow.
Requirements for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Strong Customer Service Skills, including problem solving with customers, patience and willingness to take the time to explain our services, and a commitment to customer satisfaction. You will be helping our customers on the phone and in-person with sales and arranging installation services.
- Some Bookkeeping Experience, such as familiarity with using accounting software and managing highly detailed financial data entry. Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise software a plus, but not required.
- Dispatch and/or Scheduling Experience, the ability to manage complex and dynamic scheduling, ability to estimate travel time, strong knowledge of the Greater Denver area is highly preferred.
Other preferences are:
- 2 years of Office Admin or similar experience required.
- Tech savvy, strong computer skills, easily able to use Mac / Apple computers and software.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent follow-up and follow through skills.
- Friendly, motivated and upbeat attitude.
- Punctuality is critical, you must be punctual and reliable.
- Team player.
Details of Hours and Compensation:
- Full-time, our showroom and office are open ranging from 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Saturday, you would be scheduled rotating shifts during these hours.
- Health, dental and eye care benefits are available 30 days from entry.
- Paid Time Off
- $15 - $20 per hour, depending on experience