Sistahbiz Global Network is a business accelerator providing affordable options for coaching, training, and services to help Black women build scalable, sellable models and access the back office support, financial and social capital that they need to play big in business.
We are seeking a polished, self-motivated professional Loan Readiness Officer to join our passionate powerhouse team. This role will seek, assist, and correspond with participants with loan/grant paperwork and processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for finding women that qualify for the program and preparing loan/grant documentation. As well as, hosting informational sessions about our loan/grant programs and keeping up to date information in our project management system.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Seek out potential candidates and assist participants complete paperwork to apply for loans
- The metrics that drive this position is the success of how many loans are distributed – sales-minded
- Communicate with loan service providers
- Host and execute informational seminars regarding loans and our organization’s programming
- Ability to keep up to date records in the organization’s project management system, Trello
- Assist applicants with credit repair services, if needed
KEY TRAITS AND SKILLS
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Driven by success, individually and for the overall organization
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Commitment to excellence
- Coachable and has a growth mindset
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Self-motivated, and committed to excellence
- Likeness to follow protocols and procedures
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A four-year degree is required and experience in banking/financing and sales, a plus. Strong knowledge of the loan/grant process and business development preferred. Non-profit experience preferred.
HOURS & PAY
This is a part-time remote position with the expectation of 20 hours per week, flexible availability throughout the week. Weekly Friday virtual meeting attendance required. $25-$28 per hour, depending on experience.