Preventive Health Now (PHN) is seeking contract medical professionals AND/OR phlebotomists along the Front Range, Summit County and on the Western Slope to work with their corporate clients administering flu shots and/or drawing blood.
Preventive Health Now has been helping businesses create a healthy workforce since 2007. Based in Denver, CO, PHN works with companies with 50 to 20,000 employees nationwide.
PHN is a leader in bringing customized programs to companies in order to create, implement and maintain a healthy workforce culture. Our worksite wellness programs include incentives tracking, on-site health screenings, health risk assessments (HRAs), on-site fitness classes, nutrition counseling, high risk coaching and flu shot clinics. Together, these programs have been proven to reduce a company’s health care costs.
Hours & Pay:
You will use Preventive Health Now’s online scheduling portal to view available openings, locations, and schedule yourself for as many hours as you would like. The hourly pay is $20-$30/hr, DOE and this is a contract (1099) position.
Traits of an Ideal Candidate:
- Friendly, professional demeanor with strong customer service and communication skills
- Possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety
- Be compassionate and sensitive
- Must be able to work as a part of a team, as well as independently
- Reliable, tech-savvy, prompt, and neat in appearance
For phlebotomy, you must provide proof of your phlebotomy license. For flu shot, must be qualified to administer vaccines, flu shots, or any injections.