Bilingual Human Resources Generalist - Growing PEO
Hire With Ease
- Englewood, CO
G&A Partners, a Houston based Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and HR Outsourcing firm is hiring a full-time Bilingual HR Generalist for our Denver office in Englewood, Colorado. The new HR Generalist will accelerate their experience by providing HR services to small and medium sized businesses in a wide variety of industries and in several states.
Outsourced HR at G&A is a little different from the support role you might experience in an internal HR department. At G&A, HR has an important place in the Operations department, providing the critical services our clients pay for. That means customer service and the ability to tailor solutions to solve client problems is just as important as knowledge of HR laws and practices.
- Process HRIS updates relating to hiring, onboarding, raises, promotions, address changes, direct deposits, w-4’s and terminations
- Assist client managers and employees with HRIS including logins and training
- Develop and refine HR processes with clients
- Train clients on HR processes and systems
- Assist with time entries and PTO
- Run reports
- Coordinate and process online onboarding/new hire paperwork
- Background checks and drug screens
- Post job advertisements and screen applicants
- Conduct exit interviews
Requirements & Skills:
- Must be Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- 2 years human resources experience preferred
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills required
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally and in a friendly manner over the phone and in writing
- Customer service skills
- The ideal candidate will easily switch between a wide variety of tasks and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions
G&A Partners offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k and a robust wellness program. To learn more, visit us at www.gnapartners.com.
Wednesday, May 8, 2019