Business Operations Coordinator
Hire With Ease
- Littleton, CO
About the Company:
An independent consultant for Conference Direct, one of the world’s largest event management and hospitality services firms, is seeking a Business Operations Coordinator to support a well-established business. The business focuses on helping to find the best-suited venues, hotels, meeting spaces, and hospitality services available for a variety of corporate, not-for-profit and association clients.
About the Job - Business Operations Coordinator:
This is a fun and challenging opportunity that is ideal for someone who likes variety in their everyday responsibilities, as you will wear many hats; such as Business Manager, Client Services Administrator, Executive Assistant, Operations Coordinator, Event Planner and more. The Business Operations Coordinator will manage client contacts, both virtually and in person, manage hotel outreach, RFP responses, prepare reports, compile presentations, coordinate travel and handle some on-site event coordination and client support.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate would be proactive, highly detail oriented, tech savvy, and possess impeccable time management skills with a professional and diplomatic demeanor. Additionally, this person will have an authentic, upbeat and outgoing personality.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of high-end customer/client services
- 3+ years in a similar support position
- Technology savvy: proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize work and to meet tight deadlines in a sometimes fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including strong active listening skills to Interact with clients, hotels and vendors on the VPs behalf
- Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Problem-solving skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Reliable and can work independently with minimal supervision – someone who can execute on tasks as well as having foresight to anticipate upcoming required tasks
- Ability to travel with advance notice (only a few times a year, but still a must)
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Hospitality, Meeting Planning, Event Planning and/or Conference Planning experience preferred
- Experience working from home or telecommuting strongly preferred
- Social media experience, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.is a plus
Hours and Compensation:
- This is a contract 1099 position, which means you must have home office set-up with computer, printer, reliable phone and internet access
- $20-$24/hr DOE
- Full-time, 32-40 hours a week.Based on the needs of the business, it can vary from week to week.The hours can be flexible and vary, as long as it planned out ahead of time.
- This is primarily a virtual/work-remote position, but training and occasional in-person in meetings will be required in the Denver area and training through the HQ office, which will be out of state.
- Travel and food/beverage for planned client events will be provided
- There are potential incentives and perks due to the nature of the hospitality industry
If you love making a difference and would like to be part of a fun, engaging and successful team, please follow the instructions and apply below. No calls please, only applications accepted through this portal will be considered.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
$20-$24/hr DOE/1099 Contract