Patient Care Coordinator
Hire With Ease
- Denver, CO
A Denver-based plastic surgery center is adding a Patient Care Coordinator to their dynamic team. They believe it takes exceptional people to build and grow a successful plastic surgery practice. The enthusiastic commitment of every employee is essential to delivering stellar customer service, and we believe and expect every client interaction to be an exceptional experience. Our ideal candidate will be an individual of high integrity, who takes pride in their work and thrives in a synergistic environment.
The Patient Care Coordinator will manage business development by developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that increase revenue from surgical cases, aesthetics treatments, product sales, and other practice offerings. Ensures superior client and customer service throughout the entire patient contact cycle. Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude and works as a team player.
Client Services Management—Serves as primary contact for potential and active cosmetic, reconstructive and aesthetics patients. Takes clients through the education, sales and service process that results in surgical consult conversions and ensures patient satisfaction:
- Educates potential cosmetic, reconstructive and aesthetics patients about procedures, providers, and the practice; working to establish an initial connection that results in scheduling and keeping consultation appointments. This is achieved both over the phone and by email.
- Completing the consultation process, including quoting fees and prices, performing follow-up, overcoming objections, and ultimately providing value that results in surgical or treatment commitment.
- Following-up with all prospective clients who are considering surgery.
- Scheduling consultations, pre-ops, surgeries, post-ops, and follow up appointments.
- Provide financing options.
- Ensure proper payment collection and documentation for all cosmetic and aesthetic clients.
Administrative Customer Service—Offers shared responsibility with the Practice Administrator and Front Desk Coordinator for the following functions:
- Manage Physician and Aesthetician schedules to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensuring office hours are maintained and phones are answered appropriately.
- Ensure comfortable, inviting office appearance and exceptional client service and satisfaction.
- Resolve challenging customer service issues and act as a resource for front office staff.
- Ensure front office staff needs are addressed and foresee any opportunities for gaps in client service experience.
- Field, direct and/or manage calls from current and potential patients, other medical service providers, sales representatives and vendors.
- Gather and/or verify patient demographic information, ensuring accurate chart and database information.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments as needed.
- Collect appropriate payments from clients and prepare proper A/R documentation.
- Prepare and send correspondence to and from the physician and/or staff.
- Maintain positive working relationships with other medical providers/offices and the community at large.
- Serve as a “back-up” staff member for all front office tasks as needs arise.
Marketing and Sales Management—Take primary responsibility for management and implementation of marketing and sales activities:
- Solicit, organize, and maintain written testimonials and clients who can be called on to talk to other patients about procedures.
- Develop strategic direction for practice communications and development of brand expressions.
- Update and maintain practice website, ensuring it is accessible to potential clients, provides educational value, and drives client inquiries by supporting the practice brand and promoting all current practice surgery offerings.
- Work with ad agency to develop and implement digital marketing strategy (to include email marketing, social media and blog posts, and directory listings), and direct the agency in execution of this strategy.
- Maintain advertising contracts as appropriate and ensure ads are updated and submitted in a timely matter.
- Identify strategic public relations opportunities among media sources, referring physicians, and practice target audiences to increase awareness of the practice. Manage relationship development among referral sources and execution of media relations opportunities to the extent that it’s appropriate.
- Identify ways to increase ROI for the practice by decreasing costs of goods sold by taking advantage of loyalty programs, discounts, etc.
- Maintain before and after photos for use in consultation process and on the website.
- Regularly develop, review, and update all print collateral to ensure optimal and consistent messaging.
- Develop marketing and sales tactics that will drive business development, and devise and implement execution plan to put them into practice, i.e., new practice offerings, monthly specials.
- Maintain routine follow-up with referring clients to include thank you notes, flowers, and special gratuities and programs.
- Continuously increase product knowledge, staying up to date on new and current product improvements, promotions, and offers.
- Arrange seminars and coordinate special events to promote surgical and aesthetic services; preparation of marketing-related materials.
Pay & Benefits: This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm, no weekends. Benefits include a competitive individual sales incentive, health care, employer-matching 401k, employee discount, paid time off, on-site gym for tenants, and locking bike corral in the building.
Thursday, April 1, 2021