Class B CDL Manual Drivers Wanted – Daily Pay $145-160 with $300 Sign on Bonus!
Hire With Ease
- Castle Rock, CO
The strength behind our company comes from the individuals who make it up.
Max Waste Services has provided roll off dumpsters the Denver Metro community for over 40 years.We are a family owned company based in Castle Rock, and have a great reputation in the Denver metro area. At Max Waste, we work hard, love what we do and take great pride and passion to help and serve others. See more at www.maxwasteservices.com.
We are looking for CDL Roll Off Truck Drivers to expand with the growing demand in our industry. Our Ideal candidates are safety conscience drivers that understand the attention to detail this position requires, have the ability to problem solve on site, are patient on Colorado roads and provide courteous customer service. We are flexible with hours and we will not overwork our team.
If you have a detailed and positive attitude, great work ethic and are looking for a family/life balance, we are the place for you!Here is what it takes to join our team as a CDL Roll Off Truck Driver.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to drive a Manual Transmission Truck (our trucks are not automatic at this time).
- Valid Class B CDL (In State or out of State)
- Clean driving record to be able to be insured
- Must be able to pass a drug and background test
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job, loading and unloading, at times with no helpers.
Ideal Job Requirements:
- 2 years of experience of Class B or higher CDL is preferred
- Basic knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre- and post-trip inspections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate up to a 3 axle roll off truck on specified routes to delivery and pick up 20 Yard roll off dumpsters.
- Read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires before and after trip.
- Operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load dumpsters at designated facilities
- Courteous interaction with our customers and perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
A typical schedule for our Roll Off Truck Driver is position is Monday-Friday starting on or before 6:30am, so your work day ends with plenty of time for other things!Our drivers will work the occasional Saturday as needed. We try to ensure a great work/life balance and not have you work over 40 hours a week.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous, physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds
- Work environment for a Roll Off Truck Driver involves some exposure to physical risks, such as moving mechanical parts. We require following basic safety precautions
- The employee is exposed to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration
- Noise level is usually moderate
- We offer great pay for our contract drivers, with a flat daily route paid $145-160 daily, depending on experience
- $300 Sign on Bonus ($50 at hire, $100 after 30 days, and $150 after 60 days)!
- Review after 60 days with a potential pay increase!
- Routes starting at 6:30am or sooner, based on your needs and the route’s availability
- Company paid training
- Place you have the ability to grow within our company
- Paid Time Off (after 1 calendar year)
- Paid Major Holidays
- General Liability and auto covered for our Drivers
Max Waste in an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply below.
Friday, May 10, 2019
$145-$160, paid daily