Customer Service Representative - Retirement Plan Administration - Great Career
Hire With Ease
- Cincinnati, OH, United States
Pension Corporation of America (PCA), a national retirement plan administration and consulting firm, specializes in providing plan design, daily administration, and investment advisory services. Locally owned and a member of Alliance Benefit Group, PCA is positioned to provide customized administration, investment, and employee communication services to plan sponsors in the local Cincinnati and Dayton areas. PCA is conveniently located 5 minutes from downtown Cincinnati near Eden Park. Please visit our website www.pencorp.com to learn more.
The Customer Service Representative works with participants to help answer questions about their 401(k) plans. The ideal candidate should be able to engage with participants, by using various software tools to provide specific information on their plan. No sales involved. This is a great entry-level position for a recent college graduate. PCA is interested in candidates with experience in financial services, customer service, or administrative roles as well.
- Provide customer service to plan participants by responding to participant phone calls, emails, and online chats with information on their account balances, plan provisions, and processing transfers and exchanges.
- Enter enrollment and beneficiary forms.
- Create and mail PIN Letters.
- Mail fund change memos and other mass mailings.
- Mail confirmation statements.
- Send out distribution packets.
- Check the distribution and PIN logs daily.
- Log distributions.
- Run loan and hardship calculators.
- Assist in daily duties of plan administration.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recent college graduate, successful college experience, or equivalent work experience.
- ASPPA Designation (American Society of Pension Professional Actuaries) helpful or a desire to achieve ASPPA Credentials.
- Retirement planning industry or financial services industry experience valuable.
- Strong administrative work experience including attention to detail and excellent clerical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical abilities.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook.
- Ability to navigate several different software programs simultaneously, and the ability to learn pension-related software.
Why work with us?
- Choice of Medical Plans with employer-paid employee coverage.
- Dental Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- PTO and Holiday Pay.
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan.
- Wellness Programs and Incentives.
Training and Development:
- On the job training provides knowledge and experience in Retirement Plan Administration.
- PCA supports and sponsors professional development and certifications through ASPPA.
To Apply: Fill out the application and submit your resume. We appreciate your excitement, but please do not contact our office directly, only applicants through this portal will be considered.
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
DOE, Bonus Potential