Payroll Processor - Growing PEO - $22-$29/hr with great benefits
Hire With Ease
- Denver, CO
G&A Partners is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) offering payroll, benefits and HR outsourcing services to small and medium sized businesses in a variety of industries. Our satellite office in Denver, has an immediate opening for a Payroll Specialist. We are a rapidly growing company with over 20 years of history.
G&A Partners has been recently recognized in Business Magazine as one of the Best Companies to Work for, as well as number 7 on the "Fast 50", a list of 50 Fastest Growing Companies. Check it out here: https://www.utahbusiness.com/best-companies-to-work-for-2020/; https://www.utahbusiness.com/fast-50-2020/
This position is responsible for processing multi-client employee payroll. This is a great opportunity for someone with a keen attention to detail, technical aptitude, and excellent customer service skills to join a growing company.
We are looking for several great employees to join our team and are open to a range of experience levels for this opportunity. We encourage applicants from experienced PEO payroll specialist to those with more limited payroll experience, that have the right attitude & aptitude to learn quickly, to all apply. Our company is a great place to advance in your payroll career.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures accurate and complete processing of timesheet data into the payroll system, and processes timesheet exceptions into the system, as necessary.
- Processes paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system and time management system.
- Records employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Issues and records adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Receives and responds to pay related inquiries using discretion and effective oral and written communication with employees, clients and internal staff.
- Reviews, analyzes and verifies payroll forms and reports to ensure accuracy, and makes necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Processes payroll distribution, direct deposits, and retroactive payments.
- Sets up and reconciles voluntary payroll deductions, prepares reports, identifies and researches exceptions.
- Researches, analyzes and resolves payroll related issues or questions from employees and other internal staff.
- Processes and maintains employee tax withholding forms, direct deposit information, and changes in employee personal data.
- Keeps informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
- Conducts verifications of employment.
- Demonstrates integrity, ethics, accountability, responsibility, initiative and teamwork at all times.
- Performs all assigned job duties in accordance with Company policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Computer experience, as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
- Some payroll experienced is required, but other experience with high volumes of critical data management and customer service is also helpful
- Ethics - Displays the highest levels of integrity, honesty, respect, and sound judgment at all times.
- Accountability - Takes ownership of own actions, decisions and contributions as an individual contributor and team member within the organization.
- Results Driven - Displays behaviors and work ethic that are bottom-line oriented, and demonstrates consistency in producing results that support the business goals and objectives.
- Customer Service Orientation - Provides helpful, courteous, accessible, responsive and knowledgeable client centric support to all internal and external clients.
G&A Partners offers medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k, an award-winning wellness program and a full-time schedule conducive to work-life balance.
This position is full-time, standard business hours, Monday - Friday. Pay is $20 - $29/hr (depending on experience), plus benefits. This position is temporarily work-remote due to covid-19, and will return to in-person, in the office full-time, when company policy and circumstances allow.
To Apply, please upload your resume.
Wednesday, April 7, 2021