Senior Audit Staff Accountant - Local CPA firm with great work-life balance
Hire With Ease
- Wheat Ridge, CO
Hiratsuka and Associates was founded in 1985 and offers auditing, accounting, compilation, review and management advisory services; income tax planning and reporting; financial and estate planning; bookkeeping and payroll services; and a variety of business consulting services.
Hiratsuka and Associates is seeking a Staff Accountant or Senior Accountant to join our Audit team. This is an opportunity for an experienced auditor to specialize in our HUD and Special District audits.
This job requires:
- Two or more years of experience in public accounting, preferably focused on HUD and/or Special District audits
- CPA License or in the near completion of CPA license testing
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Ability to work from client sites in the Greater Denver area around 50% of the time
- Little to no overnight travel
This company offers a convenient office location near I-70 and Kipling in Wheat Ridge and a pleasant, professional working environment. We value a work-life balance, and work reasonable hours year-round, including busy season.
- Medical insurance for employee paid at 100%, coverage available for dependents with cost-sharing
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with employer match
- Professional Development opportunities (CPE)
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
Thursday, September 5, 2019