Marketing Project Coordinator - HempFusion - Rapidly Growing CBD Company
Hire With Ease
- Denver, CO
HempFusion is looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator to support a wide variety of Marketing Projects spanning the areas of products, place, price, and promotion. You’ll be working closely with key leadership in a rapidly growing industry, supporting marketing projects related to e-Commerce, Social Media, and Loyalty Programs. This role takes both product marketing acumen and strong project management skills.
About the Company:
HempFusion is a leading US hemp-based CBD company that manufactures, markets and sells whole food hemp extract products in over 3,400 retail locations. HempFusion’s product line is all-natural, plant-based and is predicated on the amazing health benefits of our proprietary Whole Food Hemp Complex™ derived from full-spectrum nutritional hemp. The company’s management is dedicated to creating a global brand in the hemp-based CBD space.
HempFusion’s products are sold locally and nationally in large natural food and supplement retailers. HempFusion’s products are created from Eco-certified organic hemp and are legal in all 50 states. Learn more about HempFusion here: https://hempfusion.com
- Support the e-Commerce Director, Social Media/PR Manager, Email/Loyalty Manager, and Chief Marketing Officer on a daily basis.
- Identify opportunities and evolving issues and interpret new technologies along with consumer reaction.
- Analyze marketing data and translate it into recommendations.
- Manage and maintain project timelines to move projects toward timely completion.
- Facilitate approval of vendor payment invoices.
- Help compile internal marketing management KPI reports, aiding in improving performance.
- Create and work within an annual marketing calendar
- Act as a partner with Marketing, Sales, Project Management, Product Development, and other departments as needed.
- Fulfill requests for existing digital assets.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Important Criteria:
- Self-Motivation, Discipline, and Organization are key to this position as it is expected that the job will be worked to manage the achievement of desired results.
- Will be expected to take direction when appropriate and understand the company’s needs. Since this role requires management of multiple projects, consideration should always be given to working independently between departments and driving relationships forward.
- In general, all aspects of this role require spirited, enthusiastic, passionate, unique and original thinking to produce desired outcomes which will help to drive the company’s business forward.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 2-4 years of project management experience, preferably in Marketing.
- Proven experience executing cross-departmental plans with hands-on tactical implementation.
- Experience utilizing metrics/analytics to identify opportunities.
- Prior experience working in the OTC or Supplement landscape preferred.
- Experience working with a marketing plan.
- Proficient with Google Suite, file sharing, and Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Creative and passionate project manager successful in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to interact & collaborate across multiple functions in order to accomplish a common goal.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- A positive can-do attitude is a must.
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
HempFusion is able to offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
Fill out the application and submit your resume. We appreciate your excitement, but please do not contact our office directly. HempFusion has engaged an outsourced firm to facilitate the hiring process; only applicants through this portal will be considered.
Friday, September 20, 2019