Do you like talking to people and helping them achieve their goals?
Join our pack! We are helping quick-service restaurants use technology to engage their customers, increase store profitability, and keep their team members safe. We need your help meeting store leaders, district managers, and store owners. We use a proven system of asking questions to understand what is important to the customer and then we will help you prepare the proposal to submit.
Salt Lake City-based, High Mark Communications is seeking an ambitious Sales Account Executive for their Salt Lake City territory, to join their team with the purpose of 'winning customers for life'. This position will include 'hunting' for new leads, developing and presenting proposals, being an ambitious go-getter, and most importantly someone who has a knack for sales and an excellent communicator.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identify store leaders, district managers, and store owners.
- Client database management
- Schedule meetings with decision-makers to conduct proven sales process
- Work with customers to identify their goals and help them achieve those goals
- Work with company leaders to prepare proposals that will address customer's objectives
- Present proposals to customers
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Excellent active listening skills
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willing to work learn and hard and put in the time to be successful
- Sales experience (B2B) preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish speak a PLUS
- Experience selling to quick-service restaurants or hotels a PLUS
This is a full-time position with office hours from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. No nights or weekends.
Base of $33,000 DOE with the potential of $80,000 with a 15% commission based on gross profit dollars.
- Healthcare, company pays 50% of healthcare costs
- Profit-sharing- Company tools provided, VOIP call system, mobile phone stipend0 W, Unit B2