Insurance Sales Representative - $60k
Hire With Ease
- HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? Are you motivated by sales and retention goals? If you answered yes to these questions, working as an Insurance Sales Representative for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are entrepreneurs that market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
This position is a full-time position with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
Desired qualities include:
- Ethical and Honest
- Insurance license (s) preferred, but not required
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services. Meet or exceed minimum sales goals as defined by the team.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
Hours, Pay & Benefits:
- A base salary of $30,000, with on-target earnings of $60,000 per year
- This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Benefits include; paid time off, paid holidays, 7 days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
Monday, July 20, 2020