Sistahbiz Global Network is a business accelerator providing affordable options for coaching, training, and services to help Black women build scalable, sellable models and access the back office support, financial and social capital that they need to play big in business.
We are seeking a long-term polished, self-motivated professional Business Coach to join our passionate powerhouse team. This role will facilitate coaching sessions with prospective members and with Sistahbiz Global Network existing members with no hunting involved. The successful candidate will be dynamic, experienced in small business development, and engaged in underserved communities and communities of color.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Learn to facilitate Sistahbiz’s specialized coaching methodology and structure
- Equip small business owners to employ strategies within their own businesses
- Driven by success, individually and for the overall organization
- Download thoughtful coaching and client notes in the coaching portal
- Commitment to excellence
- Coachable and has a growth mindset
- Well- organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Likeness to follow protocols and procedures
- 5 years of small business development and/or coaching experience, required
- Experience with underserved and/or communities of color, preferred
- Have owned your own business
- Non-profit experience, a plus
- Training/coaching certificates, a plus
Hours & Pay:
This is a 1099 contract position with flexible hours. There will be 5-10 hours of training using Sistahbiz’s formulated coaching techniques and 5-10 business coaching sessions per week. 60-day trial period and signing of a non-compete agreement required. Access to the Sistahbiz coaching portal.