Hire With Ease
- Denver, CO
Ultra Design Center, a locally owned lighting, kitchen, and bath distributor, is hiring an organized bookkeeper or junior accountant to join their accounting department. This position will allow you to play a key role in many aspects of the accounting function with an emphasis on Accounts Receivable.
This dynamic, team-based role will include a variety of tasks and projects.
- Process and confirm all necessary accounting entries, including processing daily ship tickets, posting/depositing customer checks, processing credit card payments.
- Assist with modifying accounting reports. Coordinate inputs from multiple internal and external sources.
- Create “jobs” for the sales staff and updating sales tax license information for trade accounts.
- Review and create the Aged A/R spreadsheet; follow up with customers on payments and resolve billing problems.
- Process net 30 applications and complete credit reference requests.
- Create and send monthly statements to select customers on the 1st of the month.
- Handle multistep processes with multiple moving parts.
- Become a quick study of our accounting software.
- Help improve our system for budgeting, tracking, and period close.
- Manage multiple workstreams, usually data management heavy.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Friendly, professional demeanor with strong customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving ability
- Team player
- Great time management skills
- Extraordinary project management and follow-through
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and have hard conversations, when needed
- Flexible attitude and able to switch gears and do things outside usual job duties
- Handles unpredictability well
PAY, BENEFITS & HOURS:
Full Time, Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. $40,000-$45,000 DOE. Healthcare stipend, 401k (100% match up to 3%), paid time off, and holiday pay.
Wednesday, March 17, 2021