Client Services - Admin Support - Financial Services - Part-time - $25-$30/hr
Hire With Ease
- Englewood, CO
Step into an instrumental role in a friendly, fast-paced and growing financial planning office. Work as an employee of an independent advisor franchisee with a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial.
The Client Service Manager will be part of a growing practice, working directly with clients to help them achieve their financial goals. As a client service manager, you will be instrumental in creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates the practice. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
This is a part-time role, working 25-30 hours per week. This position is Monday-Friday, 5-6 hours per day. Start times are flexible within normal business hours.
- Ensure accurate account set-up and resolve issues
- Generate new business applications & other forms and manage through to completion
- Maintain files and records in accordance with the records retention policy
- Perform other allowable duties as defined by franchise owner
- Maintain contact management system and input client update data as necessary
- Investigate & answer routine requests & resolve issues with sense of urgency (over the phone, email, and in person)
- Input transactions with above average accuracy on behalf of clients (via proprietary on-line systems)
- Assist clients with technology education and usage
- Strong and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Perform financial calculations to support financial transactions
Key Traits of a Successful Client Service Manager:
- Excellent client-facing skills with high level of integrity, including professional appearance
- Computer skills and familiarity with MS Office
- Excels in a collaborative team environment with minimal direction
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, & demonstrate effective time management skills
- Keen attention to detail & business processes, i.e., identifies & resolves errors & discrepancies
- Basic knowledge of financial principles, retirement products or financial planning
- Polite and clear phone manner (can be influential & exude a feeling of trust)
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor and FINRA
Education and Other Designations:
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years of industry experience (FINRA designations a plus)
- Related fields: financial services, insurance, outside sales, client care, mutual funds, retirement products
- 401(k) Retirement Plan participation available
This position is a direct-hire opportunity with Summit Wealth Management, A private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. The hiring process is being facilitated by Hire With Ease. We appreciate your excitement, but no phone calls, please. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.
Wednesday, September 9, 2020