Payroll Onboarding Specialist - Growing PEO - $24-$29/hr
Hire With Ease
- South Jordan, UT
G&A Partners, a Houston based Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and HR Outsourcing firm is hiring a full-time, Payroll Onboarding Specialist for the western region office in South Jordan, Utah. G&A provides payroll, benefits and HR services to small and medium sized businesses in a wide variety of industries and in several states.
Description: The Client Onboarding Specialist is responsible for the Implementation of the payroll workflow processes and systems for multiple client companies transitioning to a professional employer organization (PEO) service model, working collaboratively with the Client and other G&A teams to successfully bring the client on board.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform client requirement gathering, configuration, implementation and training of the payroll and G&A’s HRIS system.
- Implement new clients onto G&A’s payroll platform - including company level data setup, employee level detail setup, consult on the need of custom reports, export files; setting up client security roles.
- Act as the payroll subject matter expert during the transition of clients into the PEO service model.
- Proactively consult on best practice methodology to ensure success of the client payroll by assessing current state, mapping to the PEO co-employment structure and develop solutions where gaps exist.
- Conduct a detailed analysis of the new clients’ current payroll processes, determine their needs and decide upon the best way to setup the client in the G&A Partners payroll and related systems in order to accommodate their needs and eliminate room for error.
- Ensure understanding of the co-employment relationship as it relates to Payroll.
- Process initial payrolls accurately for new clients until they are transitioned to the ongoing Payroll Specialist,
- Process payroll for each new client; researching and resolving payroll issues in a timely manner to optimize client satisfaction.
- Comfortably present and train in front of client audiences in person, over the web and on the phone.
- Coordinate cross-departmentally during the onboarding process to facilitate communication internally.
- Document client processes and requirements according to company guidelines prior to transitioning the client to the ongoing Payroll Specialist.
- Maintain knowledge in federal, state and local payroll administration laws to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Three or more years of experience processing high-volume payroll
- Three or more years of experience working in an implementation support or related role, with an emphasis on payroll processing and systems implementation, preferably within a PEO or client service setting
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PrismHR experience is desired but not required
- Payroll certification is desired but not required
In addition to the compensation G&A Partners offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k, an award-winning wellness program and full-time schedule conducive to work-life balance. To learn more, visit us at www.gnapartners.com.
Friday, May 3, 2019