Junior Accountant / Bookkeeper
Hire With Ease
- Denver, CO
Ultra Design Center, a locally-owned lighting, kitchen, and bath distributor, is hiring an organized bookkeeper or junior accountant to join their accounting department.This position will allow you to play a key role in assembling the company’s historical and current financial statements.
This dynamic, team-based role will include a variety of tasks and projects.
- Process and confirm all necessary accounting entries, including bank reconciliations.
- Assist with modifying accounting reports, including financial statements. Coordinate inputs from multiple internal and external sources.
- Handle multistep processes with multiple moving parts.
- Become a quick study of our accounting software.
- Help improve our system for budgeting, tracking and period closes.
- Manage multiple workstreams; usually data management heavy.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years accounting/bookkeeping experience, including experience with journal entries and basic financial reporting
- Friendly, professional demeanor with strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving ability
- Team player
- Great time management skills
- Extraordinary project management and follow through
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and have hard conversations, when needed
- Flexible attitude and able to switch gears and do things outside usual job duties
- Handles unpredictability well
Full Time, Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
PAY AND BENEFITS:
$35k-$45k DOE, 401K, healthcare stipend, paid time off, paid holidays and performance bonuses.
To learn more about the company, please visit their webpage at https://www.ultradesigncenter.com
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply below. We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.
Friday, February 15, 2019