Design Sales Consultant
Hire With Ease
- Colorado Springs, CO
Center Point Renovations Colorado was founded with a mission to deliver unparalleled, personalized remodeling services to homeowners throughout the region. As a trusted name for quality, value, and customer care, our bathroom remodeling team has becoming a leading name for installing stunning bathrooms.
We’re an established company with a start-up mindset. We’re looking for a dynamic design/sales consultant to join our team and provide the best customer experience for bathroom remodels in the Greater Colorado Springs and South Denver. This is an opportunity to join a growing company where your hard work can make an impact on the organization and lead to rich personal growth.
- Meet with customers in their homes and employ active listening skills to learn about their remodeling needs, offer solutions, demo Center Point Renovations products and services, take measurements and provide estimates
- Follow-up with customers to answer questions and obtain signed contracts
- Create visual presentations (via drawing or 3D modeling) of floor plans and room details for clients and the production team
- Liaise with customers and production team to coordinate scheduling and ensure a quality experience for the customer
- Cross-train in all areas of the business including installation, customer service and procurement (We believe that knowing our company’s processes is import for service integrity).
- Assist with the development and execution of targeted marketing strategies
Required Experience and Attributes:
- Experience in a customer-facing sales role with a track record of executing a project past the sale
- Desire and ability to develop long-term client relationships by actively listening and helping customers find solutions vs. selling them a product/service
- Willingness to invest 10-20 touches before closing a sale
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to handle (and expect) change
- Passion for home renovation and a good eye for design
- Superior communication skills to effectively collaborate with customers and the production team
- Natural curiosity and a thirst for life-long learning
- Tech savvy to learn new software along with experience in Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to lift 25lbs in order to carry sales kits
- Willingness to drive +/- 60 minutes for customer consultations
- Experience with 3D design software is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
The position offers a base salary of $50k - $60k DOE per year + commission for total target earnings of $90k+ per year.
Our team is comprised of humble, resourceful people with positive attitudes and an obsession for customer service. If you would like to be part of our growing team and share in our success, we want to hear from you! Please apply below.
We appreciate your excitement, but please do not contact our office directly. Center Point Renovations Colorado has engaged an outsourced firm to facilitate the hiring process; only applicants through this portal will be considered.
Saturday, March 6, 2021
$50k-$60k + commission OTE 90k