Global Product Manager- Bioprocess Chromatography
- Union City, CA
Our client is a supplier of an innovative suite of bioprocessing products designed to enable the biopharmaceutical (and nutritional) companies to develop and produce lifesaving and health- enhancing products at large scales, rapidly and cost effectively. Their products are being used to 25 FDA approved biologics including 100s of millions of Covid-19 vaccines a month.
High Visibility, Hands-on Position in a dynamic, rapidly growing Life Sciences company. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product Strategy and Support: Be the product Champion to the Sales Channel and Customers. Define Product Positioning vs. Competition: Clearly demonstrate Value Proposition and competitive advantages. Develop Product specifications, Develop Product Collateral (brochures, slide-deck, videos, application notes, user manuals, blogs).
- External Communication with Sales and Customers regarding Product to empower them to close business: Be the point person for communications between Field sales, Service staff and Customers on both outbound customer outreach and In -bound inquiries. Manage collaborations with Customers/ client's Sales channel and in-house Engineering department on custom/ new projects. Ensure promises are kept.
- Product and Market Training: Develop Product Information Package for Salespeople and train them on competitive positioning, product differentiation, Applications data showing features-benefits value proposition as well as on hand’s-on usage.
- Generate Leads, Create Awareness- Manage Product Promotion strategy (oversee digital marketing initiatives, organize, and attend trade shows, webinars, mailings etc.). Visit customers and speak at conferences and help produce and conduct seminars and webinars.
- Oversee and implement Pricing Model to ensure proper margins. Implement and publish/ update Product Catalog with product catalog numbers for products, accessories, spare parts, services, pricing, discount, and quantity purchase schedules.
- New Products Development: develop business case and revenue and profit forecast by product, business segments and sales territories. Perform Market Research (Voice of Customer) on New Product Definition and track product development
- Seeking an applicant with 3+ years’ experience as a Product Manager/ Product Sales Specialist in Bioprocessing, plus another 5+ years as a Process or Project Engineer/ Scientist in purification, downstream processing in PD or MSAT manufacturing biological drugs, vaccines or viral vectors.
- ·B.S/ M.S./Ph.D. in biochemistry or chemical engineering required.
- The Successful candidate needs to show initiative, be good at multi-tasking, be an excellent oral and written communicator, be a critical thinker, have a “can-do” attitude
- Willing to travel (Domestic and international) up to 35% (once Covid related restrictions are lifted).
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM, Social Media Marketing a plus as is an MBA.
- Position is based at headquarters.
- US immigration requirements apply.
Monday, September 13, 2021