Senior Retention Marketing Manager
- Torrance, CA
Sr. Retention Marketing Manager - Torrance, CA
DIFF Eyewear is the anti-monopoly charitable designer sunglasses company of today. Since 2015, DIFF has donated over 1,000,000 pairs of reading glasses to individuals in need around the world -- that's only the beginning of it. Socially conscious and charitable at heart, the DIFF Eyewear family strives for the perfect pair - handcrafted with designer quality materials and delivered with love.
Checkout our website - http://www.diffeyewear.com
Check us out on Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/diffeyewear
What You’ll Do
- Directly oversee our retention marketing strategy and roadmap - manage existing efforts and discover, analyze, and launch new retention channels that will resonate and further build our relationship with our customers
- Create and execute on our monthly email calendar in partnership with our Email Marketing Coordinator -- plan and communicate campaigns months in advance, collaborate with creative partners, and ensure strategy aligns with overall business goals
- Build campaigns that engage customers and maximize repeat revenue during new product launches and other site wide events
- Lead our A/B testing strategy on email and retention efforts -- iterate on triggered email flows and other active campaigns
- Share expertise and best practices across teams to create high-performing assets that also maintain brand standards and stay true to our approach
- Review metrics i.e. (Revenue, Open Rate, Click Rate, Click to Open Rate, New vs Returning customers, Collection Rate % per traffic vs Conversion Rate) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and identify quick win performance enhancements and measure against forecast.
- Set up automated email flows with targets and testing.
- Work with our current agency through all rounds of proofing, changes and final deployment.
- Work with the Creative team to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers and optimize content/messaging accordingly
- Constantly stay informed with best in class retention practices, including 1:1 personalization, triggers, email deliverability, to send frequency, to subject line best practices and best-in- class creative approaches to refine and improve all email KPI's
- Actively lead and mentor a small but growing team
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of retention/email marketing experience with prior ecommerce experience (this is a must)
- Prior experience working within email platforms (Bronto a plus), ecommerce platforms (shopify), social platforms (Facebook) and basic HTML / CSS knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Google Analytics
- A team player through and through
- A passionate leader in the space, looking to grow their career in marketing
- Full Time Position
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- DIFF office is centrally located for an easy commute
- Draft cold brew coffee, kombucha, green tea, and frequent snack delivery
- Monthly BBQs and other social functions
- Dog friendly office, you'll love the office pups
Friday, October 18, 2019