Toolroom Machinist (Work in a clean environment!)
HR Value Partners, LLC
- Racine, WI
Have you been looking for a job to use all of your machining knowledge? How about working in a clean and beautiful work environment with great people? Then you’ve found the right place! We are looking to add a Toolroom Machinist to our team! Better yet, the job is first shift! If this sounds interesting to you, look over the details and consider applying.
- Support the manufacturing through production of tools and fixtures for the milling and grinding departments.
- Support spindle repair department producing special tools and special disassembly operations.
- Produce one-off parts complete from and engineering drawing.
- Define operation steps withing turning, milling, and grinding to achieve final part tolerance and geometry constraints defined on the engineering drawing.
- Occasionally produce tools or fixtures to fit a specific need without an engineering drawing or specification to support production needs.
- Experience with lathes, mills, and cylindrical grinders and a demonstrated ability to produce precision tools and fixtures.
- Experience with feature tolerances in the ten thousandths or microns.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints including GD&T
- Ability to use a large range of measuring tools common to manual toolroom operation.
- Micrometers, Vernier calipers, telescoping gauges in combination with micrometer, dial bore, height stands, granite layout table, etc.
Still interested? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Friday, March 10, 2023
$20 - $35 per hour