Investment Operations Specialist
Our client is a stable and growing prestigious 25+ billion aum investment management firm that is and is known for its fantastic culture. It seeks an Investment Operations Specialist dedicated to centralized investment operations. The ideal candidate is seeking experience working with a collaborative team focused on private funds investments, separately managed accounts, AML / KYC requirements, and transaction processing. The role requires strong attention to detail and a high degree of operational and process acumen.
The position is located in San Francisco and reports to the VP of Investment Operations.
• Work within a team of people responsible for the completion of private fund subscription documents and new account opening paperwork on behalf of clients
• Complete fund subscription documents on behalf of clients
• Complete custodian new account opening form for clients
• Implement the timely and accurate processing of investment operations (i.e. transaction processing, investment funding, cash transfers, wire set-up, standing letters of authorization, etc.) in accordance with guidelines and regulatory requirements
• Coordinate the collection of AML/KYC documents for client investment in funds
• Special projects as requested
The ideal candidate should have a background in financial services (with exposure to the areas of investment operations, fund administration, data governance, and/or investment management) or a combination of education and relevant work experience. The candidate should also demonstrate excellent attention to detail, strong quantitative skills, and leadership capabilities.
• 1-3 years and another role with 5-7 years of financial services experience• Bachelor degree required