• Responsible for working with team on management of general office maintenance and day-today facility operations, including but not limited to office and cafe equipment, ordering/stocking supplies, stationery, shipping/receiving, and housekeeping.
• Manage reception and conference room coordination; properly screen incoming calls, greet guests, prepare conference rooms and ensure guests/candidates understand how to operate video conference equipment.
• Coordinate daily lunch distribution and assist with weekly catering setup and breakdown.
• Liaise with building management regarding real estate, facility service needs, and other issues as they arise.
• Maintain weekly employee seating/row charts, track visitors, consultants and manage space needs.
• Work with New York team on construction and design projects as required.
• Assist with office communication, emails, intranet postings, signage, etc.
• Lead New York office safety team efforts; ensure procedures are properly communicated and followed.
• Issue/replace/deactivate access cards; ensure guests comply with sign-in policies.
• Collaborate effectively with Global Office Services team; participate in team meetings and ongoing projects.
• Liaise with Accounts Payable and reconcile corporate credit card; help track employee travel from Chicago to New York to ensure proper compliance with tax guidelines.
• Create/plan employee engagement opportunities; internal and external office events (annual family outing and holiday party), volunteer opportunities, wellness initiatives, and corporate season ticket distribution.
• Gather and maintain necessary paperwork and facilitate on-going administrative requirements of the Compliance programs.
• Work with Global Recruiting to ensure seamless candidate interview and new hire process; serve as a local contact for new hire questions.
• Become knowledgeable with general HR policies and procedures; facilitate I-9 documentation and other tasks/projects as needed.
What you'll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous experience working in an office administration setting • Strong working knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote)
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A demonstrated track record of proactively identifying issues and resolving problems
• A strong team ethic and the ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships
• Good judgment with respect to sensitive subject matter – able to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Strong verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
Base- 55-65k DOE, plus OT and bonus