Hedge Fund EA to Ops Team
Our client is a growing healthcare hedge fund. Excellent culture with a terrific mission. Very good people and they offer growth.
100k+ on base
. The primary function will be in a supporting role to the Operations and Legal teams with the primary focus on Sr. leadership of each team. The candidate must have a positive attitude, be highly organized, and have strong communication skills
. Responsibilities will include scheduling, logistics and travel planning, expense tracking, and research content organization for multiple team members.
The ideal candidate must be a resourceful problem-solver and keen to assist in improving upon processes in place in order to make the team more functional, streamlined, and efficient. The candidate will be expected to interact with counterparties. On a personal level, the candidate should be polished, respectful, and enthusiastic about filling the position.
• Support a team of 9
• Arrange meetings for both internal and external parties • Take minutes at meetings
• Collect and organize reports
• Book travel arrangements including flight, hotel and ground transportation for team
• Process expense reports
• Coordinate high volume of internal/external meetings and company calls
• Coordinate investor meetings and organize marketing materials • Phone coverage and calendar management for teams
• Ad hoc projects as requested
Qualifications & Experience
• 4-year degree
• Experience in a similar role at a hedge fund, investment bank, or in the healthcare industry considered a plus
• Strong excel and powerpoint skills