Recruiting Coordinator - Hedge Fund
Our client is a stable but growing hedge fund that treats all of their talent as assets and provides growth.
You should enjoy interacting with people and collaborating with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle. You will create strong relationships, be able to communicate effectively and work well with others.
• Manage scheduling for interviews and meetings for candidates, recruiters and stakeholders across the business, providing an excellent experience to everyone you interact with on a daily basis
• Ensure all recruitment activities are accurately tracked in the ATS
• Build relationships with hiring managers, administrative teams, and interviewers across departments to facilitate strong internal communication
• Work closely with our recruiting team to improve upon existing processes to ensure a seamless candidate experience
• Help drive our recruitment initiatives and broader talent acquisition projects
• Collaborate with agencies and external stakeholders on hiring processes and vetting candidates: Requirements:
• Previous recruiting coordinator experience a plus providing high levels of customer service • Proficient use of Outlook and Microsoft Office application packages, particularly Exce
l • Strong attention to detail and exceptionally organized
• Strong multi-tasker with excellent verbal and written communication skills •