Investment Operations Specialist - New York
About the Client- Our client is privately owned SEC-registered investment adviser with 150+ employees and 20+billion aum.
- New York
Our client seeks an Investment Operations Specialist dedicated to centralized investment operations. The ideal candidate is seeking experience working with a collaborative team focused on private funds investments, separately managed accounts, AML / KYC requirements, and transaction processing. The role requires strong attention to detail and a high degree of operational and process acumen.
The position is located in New York and reports to the VP of Investment Operations.
• Work within a team of people responsible for the completion of private fund subscription documents and new account opening paperwork on behalf of clients
• Complete fund subscription documents on behalf of clients
• Complete custodian new account opening form for clients
• Implement the timely and accurate processing of investment operations (i.e. transaction processing, investment funding, cash transfers, wire set-up, standing letters of authorization, etc.) in accordance with guidelines and regulatory requirements
• Coordinate the collection of AML/KYC documents for client investment in funds
• Special projects as requested
The ideal candidate should have a background in financial services (with exposure to the areas of investment operations, fund administration, data governance, and/or investment management) or a combination of education and relevant work experience. The candidate should also demonstrate excellent attention to detail, strong quantitative skills, and leadership capabilities.
Our Client is looking for someone with:
• 1-3 years of financial services experience• Bachelor degree required