Hunter + Esquire
- Boca Raton, FL
Hunter + Esquire retained search has been engaged to represent a couple Account Management opportunities at one of the cannabis industry’s fastest growing tech start-ups which happens to be based right here in sunny South Florida!
Your account management responsibilities will include developing strong relationships with key clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders at client organizations to better understand their needs and how to best support them, cross-selling/upselling services set to your clients and insuring their overall satisfaction. You will also be available to answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams including (Client Services / aka Customer Success and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
Account management software (CRM) experience, a flair for client communication and an understanding of consumer behavior are a must!
Ideal candidates for this role will also have demonstrated experience meeting ambitious individual and team-wide sales and customer satisfaction goals.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager will collaborate with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping existing clients satisfied and engaged with products and services in the long-run.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
What you will bring to the party to be considered an ideal candidate:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role(s) in a SaaS Company
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs in SaaS Company
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Last but not least, excellent listening, negotiation & presentation abilities as well as strong communication skills
Monday, August 12, 2019