Hunter + Esquire
- Boca Raton, FL
Hunter + Esquire retained search has been engaged to represent a VP, Sales opportunity at one of the cannabis industry’s fastest growing tech start-ups which happens to be based right here in sunny South Florida!
What you will be doing:
- Building, motivating, coaching, and leading a strong and effective sales team.
- Analyzing marketing, sales, and data to develop and deliver on effective sales plans.
- Serving as a key driver for setting/surpassing sales objectives and working with key team members in product development, marketing, and professional services to develop and execute market strategies
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining sales executives.
- Driving sales process adherence, measurement, and management across team.
- Develop and execute on Company’s outbound sales strategies, setting aggressive targets and monitoring performance against targets.
- Refine existing inbound sales practices and tools to create repeatable, scalable sales processes that accelerate growth.
- Analyze existing and new business opportunities, developing a thorough understanding of market conditions, product requirements, demand for products, and resource requirements.
- Enhance Company’s sales training program, provide coaching on sales process, deal structure, and negotiation strategies.
- Assist in sales as necessary, providing sales leadership on strategic target accounts.
- Collaborate with Company leaders to ensure strong pipeline growth.
- Providing accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Report on key sales metrics and projections, team expansion progress, and sales plan developments.
What is needed to be successful:
- Experience leading and managing a high volume professional sales team.
- Sales management experience within SaaS software.
- Proven experience utilizing high volume measurement and management software.
- Passionate about creating repeatable, scalable sales processes.
- Excited to operate at both a strategic and hands-on level, able to get to the heart of issues rapidly and to act decisively, applying a bias to action.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience writing sales plans and tracking activity of sales teams.
- Proven track record of consistent mentoring and coaching resulting in over-achievement of quotas.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of successful use of Sales Force.
- Fostering a positive attitude, the ability to stay flexible in a fast-paced highly variable environment and the enthusiasm required to maintain long-term focus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Tuesday, August 20, 2019