Sr Java Software Engineer
- Atlanta, GA
Hunter Gibbons is seeking a Sr. Java Developer to join our client's team in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy environment. The ideal candidate has a passion for clean code, a hunger to take on challenging and exciting projects as well as a unrelenting drive to learn and teach others.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with other developers of varying experience
- Optimize AWS deployments for scalability, efficiency and security
- Maintain high code quality and maintainability
- Solve cutting-edge technical challenges that have real impact on people's financial lives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with Agile development processes.
- Knowledge of Jboss, WebSphere, J2EE (JMS, EJB, Servlet/JSP).
- Knowledge of Spring MVC (Hibernate)
- Proficiency with application build concepts and tools (e.g. Gradle)
- Experience with junit and Test-driven Development.
- Strong database access and design skills in relational databases like MS Sql Server, Oracle.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possesses strong attention to detail.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and multitasking ability.
- Ability to analyze the impact of decisions before execution.
- Possesses interpersonal skills.
Friday, May 24, 2019