- Atlanta, GA
In this position, you would be responsible for reporting and analyzing the financial results of the company group to local management and providing support on financial reporting requirements to internal customers. As the Financial Analyst supporting this group, you will work with cross-functional teams throughout the organization to ensure accurate and timely delivery of requirements and consistent use of reporting policies and systems.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Analyzing and reporting financial results (monthly, quarterly, and annual). Users include local management and Senior management. Working closely with the operating divisions and corporate functional groups, and business contacts at the worldwide headquarters.
- Assisting with projects relating to financial reporting/accounting operations initiatives, as assigned.
- Providing financial reporting support and guidance to the company
- Gathering and interpreting financial information effectively and forms data into meaningful and concise analyses while considering a broad range of interdependent issues.
- Responding to inquiries from various functional areas as needed and prepares and assists in the preparation of required reports for management.
- Providing and supporting information requests related to interim, year-end, and to the company audits; including preparation of Financial Statement footnotes.
- Applying a solid understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (US GAAP) and/or International Accounting Standards (IAS), and Company Accounting Standards.
REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree required, with major in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Accounting/Finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data, including financial statements
- Well-organized, methodical thinker with excellent decision-making skills
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a team based environment, and interact cooperatively with internal and external customers.
- Strong result-orientation
Tuesday, October 22, 2019