Sr Systems Business Analyst (Agile)
- Washington, District of Columbia
Systems Business Analyst
Systems Business Analyst for primarily responsible for analyzing, validating and managing requirements, flows and adapting strategic business needs and functional processes into horizontally integrated solutions in line with the Firm’s overall Data Governance strategy. This individual will serve as the liaison between technical development and business users.
The Systems Business Analyst will own the technical understanding of the existing and future database schema and related programs used across all products and business lines. He/she will ultimately create and maintain
- Draw out, analyze, validate and manage requirements, flows, and deliverables for projects.
- Manage documentation and tracking of all projects within Compliance Systems
- Act as a liaison between technical development and business users.
- Perform analysis to determine and verify business requirements/issues specifications.
- Create and maintain ad hoc automated reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Prepare Reports and Dashboards mockups for the development team
- Create and execute test cases and scripts for testing of new code releases.
- Ensure functionality of product meets with business requirements and expectations.
- QA testing – Automated/Manual
- Ability to independently manage, organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Very Strong understanding of SDLC/Agile
- Strong understanding of HP/QC - qTest
- Strong organizational, analytical and design skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong SQL skills across various databases including Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.
- Proven experience in data analysis, defining and documenting business requirements and performing
- Demonstrated experience with IT requirements development; systems design, and integration
- Expert analytical skills. Able to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- A self-starter can manage multiple responsibilities without close supervision.
- A team player and work independently.
- Experience working with a Global team.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science or other engineering disciplines.
- 5+ years’ experience with Systems/Business Analysis experience
- Some experience with QA/testing and agile methodology
- Strong understanding of requirements and documentation
- SQL queries experience
- Experience with OmniPlus and Omni Pay a major plus.
Monday, March 4, 2019
85,000 - $95,000