Technical Recruiter (Contract)
- Bethesda, MD
Our client is a growing company in Bethesda MD. The Technical Recruiter (contract) position will directly impact the quality of candidate we hire by using their social sourcing and personal skills to find top quality passive talent in the Washington DC area. To be successful you will need prior experience working for a conservative organization and to focus on all aspects of full life cycle recruitment, including sourcing candidates and taking them through the hiring process and on-boarding. We are also looking for someone who is self-motivated and creative. You will need demonstrated success in the past using various sourcing techniques to find candidates for hard-to-fill positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territory
- Interview technical candidates. Ability to understand correct fit.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as social media, career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates
- Engage in creative, and productive social sourcing activities to generate robust and diverse candidate slates and pipeline
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility of our employee brand with potential candidates
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy
- Additional duties may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to change or add to the duties of this position.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good acumen with social media platforms
- prior experience with tech recruiting (Developers, DBA's, Engineers)
- Understanding of screening tech candidates
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities under pressure
- Experience with sourcing strategies such as name/lead generation, search techniques and other tools used to identify prospects
- Bachelors’ degree with 3+ years related experience
Tuesday, April 30, 2019