Data Loss Prevention Security Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
Hunter Gibbons has an exciting opportunity to join our client’s team as a Data Loss Prevention Security Analyst. Excellent Salary + Benefits! The Data Loss Security Analyst will be responsible for day to day investigation within our client’s Information Security Data Loss Prevention Program. We’re looking for someone to bring their knowledge of data loss prevention systems and diverse security programs including cyber security experience.
- Support Data Loss Prevention policies and use cases across Data-in-Motion, Data-in-Use, and Data-at-Rest
- Leads level 1 investigation and reporting of data security events and incidents
- Assists with remediation and root cause of environment during or after a security event or incident
- Escalates events according to the Data Loss Prevention triage workflow process
- Documents event analysis and writes comprehensive reports of event and incident investigations
- Develops support procedures and performance metrics reports
- Executes testing plans to ensure quality of implementation
- Provides trouble resolution on complex problems and leads implementations for system and network security technologies
- Coordinates and prepares the reporting of data security events and incidents
- Provides technical support to business and technology associates in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate information security procedures, standards and technologies
- May represents major upgrades and reconfigurations in change control;
- Will work with key vendors
- Determine and perform complex configuration changes to meet business and information security requirements
- Represents infrastructure security support in significant projects and performs the most complex operations and administration tasks
- 3 - 6 years' experience in a support and operations role in any of the following areas: network security technologies, servers, networks, operating systems, hardware/software support or other infrastructure services role, incident response or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Cybersecurity experience required.
- Provide top-tier support for one or more of the following information security technology:
1) Application Security
2) Information Security and Risk Management
4) Compliance and Investigations
5) Operations Security
- Knowledge and understanding of government regulated industry requirements is a plus,
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following: Data loss prevention, protection or governance and acceptable use of business data, data protection.
- Demonstrated ability to respond rapidly (24/7 on call operation - rotating) for business needs.
- Security Certifications: Technical security certifications (CISSP, Security+, Systems Security Certified Practitioner or Privacy background) preferred.
- BA/BS; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Customer Facing role with experience speaking/communicating via phone, email etc. with other business units external to IT.
- Work rotating on-call schedule.
Posted On: Sunday, September 8, 2019