Supply Chain ERP Implementation Consultant
- Atlanta, GA, United States
Hunter Gibbons has a remote Supply Chain ERP Implementation Consultant position where we are searching for an ERP Implementation Consultant to do Optimization Solutions for our client’s Global Implementation Services group. This position can be located anywhere in the US. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of success selling Software solutions into the Supply Chain Management Vertical.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze customer supply chain improvement, design, or re-design requirements and propose client solutions.
- Evaluate customer challenges dealing with a range of supply chain issues including sourcing, supply planning, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and inventory planning and recommend a course of action for implementing initiatives based on their unique business environment.
- Consult with customers on best practices in constraint-based planning/optimization and advise them on their specific challenges.
- Ensure clear understanding of customer requirements and manage customer expectations.
- Lead projects to implement and apply constraint-based solutions to address customer’s challenges and integrate it with their processes and systems
- Communicate the results of analysis and make recommendations to senior management with regard to course of action.
- Work primarily as a team member but also alone on some projects with new clients on their site.
- Guide customers in their solution design and configuration, working through a logical progression to prepare the software solution and the user community for a production deployment.
- Prepare training materials and exercise/practice examples for use in the training sessions
- Guide the client in preparation of their Application Document manual which will include decisions made by the client, the rationale for their decisions, “white papers” needed to explain how a decision was reached, user procedures, testing outlines and other documentation as needed.
- Develop implementation project plans and timelines along with a scope document that will serve as the roadmap for the client implementation.
- Provide internal reports after each client visit which highlight accomplishments, issues and status against the project plan
- Track the Professional Services hours against the customer budget and keeps the client informed of expenditures to-date against the budget
- Trains customers to use the products properly
- Work with the client in developing a business solution incorporating the new software and ensures that the client is prepared to test the new business solution before using in a production mode
- Work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Engineering, Transportation & Logistics, or a related field and 6+ years’ experience as a client facing implementation consultant.
- Experience to include 6+ years with supply chain management business processes, operating systems, ERP systems, integration, optimization and experience with a leading supply chain planning software (JDA, Manugistics, i2, Demantra, SAP APO)
- Strong skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience with SQL.
- Must be available to work at various, unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
- Extensive travel required (up to 100%)
Thursday, January 2, 2020